Join worship leaders, pastors and orphan advocates from dozens of congregations across the region as we praise our God, the Father of the Fatherless, and we pray for the 140,000,000 orphans living in the world today.
Equipping Churches to care for the world's orphans.
Get inspired, informed and equipped to lead your church in addressing the global orphan crisis.
Join other pastors and church leaders in getting inspired, informed and equipped to mobilize your church on behalf of orphaned children.
Workshops and sessions include
- The theological necessity of caring for orphans
- Words and deeds: the relationship between orphan care, evangelism and church planting
- How international orphan care fits into a church’s missions strategy
- The benefits to a local congregation of investing in international orphan care
- Casting an effective vision for “going big” in international orphan care
- Understanding the scope and complexity of the global orphan crisis
- Evaluating models of care for orphaned and abandoned children
- Cultivating a heart of compassion, and generosity toward orphans
- The role of indigenous leadership in parenting orphaned kids
- Practical steps toward engagement with the global orphan crisis
Join Team Hope International to benefit Asia's Hope
This inaugural 5K is a professionally timed run and walk for both competitive as well as first time participants.
Join Team Hope on the beautiful campus of Ohio State's Agricultural and Research Development Center in Wooster, Ohio. The scenic route is a closed course that will challenge experienced runners and provide beautiful views for first timers! This event is family and stroller friendly. Plus, we will offer a great post race party and age group awards, along with a chance to "Ring the Bell" for first time 5K participants and those who set a PR!