Equipping Churches to care for the world's orphans.
Get inspired, informed and equipped to lead your church in addressing the global orphan crisis.
Join other pastors and church leaders in getting inspired, informed and equipped to mobilize your church on behalf of orphaned children.
Workshops and sessions include
- The theological necessity of caring for orphans
- Words and deeds: the relationship between orphan care, evangelism and church planting
- How international orphan care fits into a church’s missions strategy
- The benefits to a local congregation of investing in international orphan care
- Casting an effective vision for “going big” in international orphan care
- Understanding the scope and complexity of the global orphan crisis
- Evaluating models of care for orphaned and abandoned children
- Cultivating a heart of compassion, and generosity toward orphans
- The role of indigenous leadership in parenting orphaned kids
- Practical steps toward engagement with the global orphan crisis